Frequenty Asked Questions
These are a common questions we get consistently and we wanted to make sure you get your answers whenever you need them!
Specs, Shipping, Assembly, Warranty, & Returns Questions:
HOW TO QUICKLY CHECK THE SPECS, SHIPPING, WARRANTY, RETURNS & REVIEWS OF YOUR BICYCLE: You can check the specs when visiting a specific bikes web page.
- Scroll down past the images, product title and product price & options.
- There are several tabs labeled in order starting with Description and Specs, Shipping, Price Guarantee, Warranty & Returns and Reviews. Read this info, it's important!
Do your electric bikes require assembly?They arrive at your door 90% assembled. Some minor adjustments will be necessary, but the process is not complicated and should take no more than 5 or 10 minutes.
What forms of payment do you accept?We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, PayPal, Google Pay, Amazon Pay and Affirm Financing.
I'm having trouble ordering online. What do I do?Give us a call! We're happy to take your order by phone Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 6pm eastern time. Call us at 484-619-2087 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What does Shipping Cost?
All electric bikes and orders over $200 are free shipping!
When will my bike ship?
All orders ship within 1-3 business days within placing your order unless your bicycle has customization requirements. *We will notify you if your bicycle shipment is delayed due to other circumstances.
Can I cancel an order?
Yes, you can cancel an order if there is an issue by contacting our support team at email@example.com but your order is subject to a restocking fee of 5% of the original order total.
How do I track my shipment?
Once your order ships, we email you a shipment notification email with tracking information. To track your shipment and see the delivery status please find that shipment notification email and scroll to down until you see the tracking number. Click this to be taken to your order online. Find the tracking number and click the tracking number to check the tracking status. Note: This is the expected delivery date, all delivery dates are subject to change based on the carrier, weather, etc.
Does my electric bike come with a battery charger?
Yes! Every electric and bike we sell comes complete with a battery charger.
Do I have to drain my battery completely before I recharge it?
No. The batteries that power the electric bikes we sell can be plugged in and recharged no matter the current battery level.
I'm looking for a part and can't find it on your website. Do you have it?
If it's not on our site we don't carry it. We recommend contact the manufacturer directly. If you are having trouble connecting with them, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to assist you.
Is it legal to ride an electric bike where I live?
The laws and regulations that govern the operation of electric bikes vary from state to state. We recommend contacting your local law enforcement agency or DMV for the most up to date and accurate information.
Who do I call if I have a problem with my bike?
All of our bikes have specific manufacturer warranties and returns policies. Please refer to the Warranty & Returns page. If after you read the Warranty & Return policy for your specific bicycle, you still have questions. Please email us at email@example.com.
What do I do if I want to return my bike?
Each bicycle manufacturer has a specific return policy. Please refer to the Warranty & Returns page. If after you read the Warranty & Return policy for your specific bicycle, you still have questions. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I received my bicycle and it has shipping damage, what do I do?
Please inspect the item for any visible damages upon delivery as any damage must be noted on the delivery receipt in order to be eligible for damage claims. Do not refuse the shipment. Please email our Customer Service Department immediately after delivery if damage has occurred, by emailing description and photos of the damage to email@example.com. Do not assemble your bicycle until you hear back from us regarding any missing or damaged parts.
- Track your shipment to see the delivery status.
- When you receive your shipment, ask the carrier the following questions:
- Is it damaged? Check for holes, water stains, and tears. Check to see if package has been opened. Listen for something broken inside.
- If your delivery doesn't check out, do the following:
- If only partially damaged, accept it and note exceptions on delivery receipt.
- DO NOT REFUSE SHIPMENT!
- Write down all exceptions on both copies of the delivery receipt, and have driver sign his full name. After the driver signs, you sign also.
- Unpack your bike box and if you have any missing parts or damaged parts email our Customer Care Team with your findings: firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not assemble your bicycle until you hear back from us regarding any missing or damaged parts.