As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. Orders can take up to 24 hours to process from the time of placing your order.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
U.S. Lower 48 States Orders Only
Shipping is calculated at checkout if applicable. Orders totaling $200.00 or more qualify for Free Shipping within the continental United States. This offer excludes Alaska and Hawaii. Shipments to AK or HI may require additional surcharges which will be calculated at checkout. Most orders ship via Federal Express or UPS and arrive on your doorstep within 3-5 business days from the ship date.
Soon after you have completed checkout, we will have received your order and added it to the processing line. After your order has been fulfilled, we will send you an e-mail containing tracking information for your order. From there, it's just a short wait before your bike will be in your hands. This service may require your signature when the parcel is delivered. If you are not available at time of delivery, in most cases a card will be left for you to collect your parcel from the nearest shipping carrier location.
Orders received Past 1 PM EST Friday or on Saturdays, Sundays will be processed on Monday mornings while orders received on public holidays or after 1pm EST on weekdays, will be processed the following business day. Please be aware times stated on our website or given by customer service representatives are never guaranteed and are estimates provided to us by our shipping partners. We will do every effort to make sure that you receive your order in a timely fashion, but we are not responsible for shipping delays, which can be affected by the shipping carrier, delivery destination, weather, holidays or incorrect/insufficient delivery information.
Expedited Shipping is no something we offer as Expedited shipping times can vary based on individual manufacturers and carriers. If for any reason you need some form of expedited shipping, please contact us directly at 484-619-2087 or at Info@Summitebikes.com
Please Be Aware:
- Please provide a detailed and correct delivery address and phone number so that we can deliver your order successfully.
- Sometimes, we will need to verify your order before we process it by A. sending you an email or B. calling you. It is customer's responsibility to enter in the correct phone number and email address when completing their order. The customer will bear full responsibility and shipping cost if parcel is lost or returned to sender due to incorrect/insufficient delivery address.
- We cannot change the delivery address once the parcel has been shipped out.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to returns@SummitEBikes.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:Cancellations Terms & Conditions
*All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee and a 3% fee to cover the credit card process charge, whether or not your order has shipped.
*If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges.
Return Terms & Conditions
* Customer must initiate return shipment of the merchandise within 7 days of the delivery date.
* Merchandise must be received in 100% new, re-sellable condition. It is not eligible for refund if it has been assembled or used. Electronic parts are not eligible for refund.
* Merchandise must be returned in original box and packaging and arrive complete (including warranty cards, manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.).
* Customer is responsible for returning merchandise at their own expense.
Preparation for returning your product:
1. Re-pack the merchandise securely, include the original contents of the box; warranty cards, manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.
2. Include a copy of your invoice.
3. For your protection we recommend all returns be sent via UPS, FedEx, DHL or other courier that issues a tracking number. 6. We recommend that the shipment is insured. The customer is responsible for damage or loss during return shipping.
4. Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted.
Once merchandise has been returned, a refund will be applied to the account through which payment was made within four weeks. All refunds are subject to a 15% restocking fee, 20% for freight shipped items, and shipping charges are non-refundable. On items shipped for free, the actual cost of shipment to customer will be deducted from the refund. On refused or undeliverable items, the actual cost of shipping will be deducted (both directions). At the discretion of SummitEBikes.com, returns which do not follow the above guidelines may be refused and require the customer to pay return shipping and handling fees, or if accepted, may be subject to an additional restocking fee of up to 15%.